Horoscope for All on Friday, September 13, 2019
- Mercury and Venus align today, and lighthearted conversations, sociability, humor, and cooperation are in focus.
- It’s a good time for socializing and for communicating with ease, telling others how we feel, and negotiating.
- Mentally, we’re not as disciplined as usual, as we prefer to chat with others and to think about pleasant things. We may be intellectualizing feelings.
- This is a cooperative influence that stimulates our desire for harmony and balance so that we may not dig too deeply. We’re more diplomatic than usual, considering others’ ideas and points of view.
- While there is often superficiality or skimming the surface of things with this aspect, the Sun in Virgo trines Pluto today, encouraging intensity. In fact, delving deeply into a matter can be satisfying and rewarding. We’re exceptionally resourceful and efficient. It’s a strong time for gravitating towards things, people, and situations that help us to succeed or advance our goals.
- Shared goals and interests connect us with others. The focus now is on eliminating harmful elements in our lives and going forward with more conviction as a result.
- As the day advances, we head toward a Full Moon in Pisces and an opposition between Mars and Neptune.
- This Full Moon serves as a reminder of the need to consider our spiritual and emotional wellness. The key to balance lies in identifying and expressing our spiritual needs while maintaining order in our everyday lives. Neglecting either end of the Virgo-Pisces axis will surely backfire–we would either be living in chaos or excessive order.
- The Mars-Neptune opposition adds an additional layer of urgency to the quest for a balance, as well as some uncertainty as we sort between fact and fiction. We may question our goals and temporarily feel uninspired. Taking time off, working quietly, or doing something primarily for the benefit of others without concern for personal gain are favored at this time.
- Desires to escape important responsibilities or to play victim or savior should be quashed. However, if we’ve ignored our needs for rest or spiritual nourishment, plans should be made to bring our lives into a better balance.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Pisces and will reach full very early tomorrow.
Creativity: Excellent~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair