Horoscope for All on Wednesday, October 2, 2019
- The Moon continues its transit of Scorpio until 7:45 AM EDT after which the Moon is in Sagittarius. The Sagittarius Moon is brave and a tad restless, seeking new experiences.
- A semi-sextile between Mercury and Mars suggests some tendency toward either indecision or the rushing of decisions. We may not have an easy time putting our ideas into action.
- Pluto stations as it turns direct after retrograde motion since April 24th, adding intensity to all that we do and feel today and this week. Over the coming weeks and months, our power to make profound changes in our lives is increasingly externalized and becomes more insistent and direct.
- We are less likely to brood over changes that we feel have been thrust upon us and more likely to take things into our own hands and make necessary changes.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:47 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Sagittarius at 7:45 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good