Horoscope for All on Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Jupiter forms a square to Neptune today for the third and final time in a set that first perfected in January. This transit suggests a struggle with our expectations, faith, and dreams.
- We may be misled easily under this influence, whether by others or by our own unrealistic or inflated expectations.
- We may need to deal with the consequences of disorganization, extravagance, neglect, or exaggeration.
- The tendency for restlessness magnifies, and routine seems to be particularly unsatisfying now.
- This is a time when we easily take a detour from a practical path.
- It can also be a time when we are disillusioned by something (or someone). We need to watch for a tendency to evade and avoid things, as well as for writing ourselves new beliefs or philosophies that justify this avoidance.
- There can be a lot of wandering, meandering, and lack of groundedness happening with this influence, some of which can be helpful in moderation. We might have troubles setting boundaries for ourselves, however. There is a need to come down to earth from time to time.
- Some routines, discipline, regularity, and rhythms should be enforced to counteract this tendency. Spiritual inspiration is a potential as we shed false beliefs, expectations, and paths, however.
- Resolutions for all of these matters may arrive now.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Gemini, and the Last Quarter Moon occurs tonight as the Moon forms a square with the Sun in Virgo. The Last Quarter Moon phase points to a crisis of consciousness. We become aware of what’s working for us and what isn’t in preparation for next week’s New Moon when something new is born.
- This is not the best time to start a major project, as the decreasing light of the Moon symbolizes descent into unconsciousness. It’s better to wind down and finish up details or tie up loose ends.
- The Moon is void from 10:41 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to the Sun), until the Moon enters Cancer the next day, Sunday, September 22nd, at 12:50 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair