Horoscope for All on Tuesday, May 5, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of gracious, respectful Libra.
- We’re looking at things from a different perspective and giving our relationships their due attention.
- While we want to keep the peace and we can be quite successful at it in spots today, there can be some tensions related to following our ambitions or the rules.
- Today’s Mars-Uranus quintile can help us find channels for expressing our need for change and progress in creative and unique ways.
- It’s easier than usual to solve problems or to find our way around them.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:31 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Scorpio tomorrow, Wednesday, May 6th, at 3:05 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good