Horoscope for All on Sunday, October 6, 2019
- The Moon continues its transit of Capricorn for most of the day–until 11:42 PM EDT when it enters Aquarius. We’re a little more ambitious and concerned with making things work under the influence of a Capricorn Moon.
- With Mercury and Uranus heading toward an opposition (exact early tomorrow), there can be some mental tension, miscommunication, or changes of mind or plans, and resistance to ideas today.
- These, however, can lead to new insights if we’re open to them. We can be confrontational or controversial now.
- It may not be the best time to present an argument or an important idea, but friction stimulated can challenge us to learn more about our minds and opinions.
- Epiphanies and unusual insights can occur now.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:26 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Venus), until the Moon enters Aquarius at 11:42 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair