Horoscope for All on Friday, October 4, 2019
- Mars enters Libra today and will stay in the sign until November 19th. Mars is in its detriment in Libra (Libra opposes Mars-ruled Aries)–it’s not as comfortable in Libra as it is in most other signs, and therefore it’s not functioning at its best.
- We may be indirect in our approach and should watch for passive-aggressiveness during this cycle.
- It’s a time for actively seeking out harmony and balance.
- With a minor challenging aspect between Mercury and Neptune this morning, we may perceive situations in an impractical or overly optimistic way. It’s not an ideal time for clear thinking or handling of details.
- The Moon continues its transit of Sagittarius until 1:44 PM EDT, after which the Moon travels through practical Capricorn.
- The Moon is void from 3:34 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Venus), until the Moon enters Capricorn at 1:44 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair