Horoscope for All on Monday, October 14, 2019
- A Jupiter-Uranus sesquiquadrate early today is a longer-term aspect that is the final of three occurring while Jupiter has been transiting Sagittarius this year (the first occurred in January and the second in June).
- With this influence, we may be feeling restless if our dreams are no longer fulfilling or inspiring us, and we should watch for the taking on of impractical ventures or unusual tangents with weak staying power.
- This transit can also remind us that taking on too many new projects through the enthusiasm generated by Jupiter can overload us and weigh us down, curtailing our freedom in other life departments.
- The Moon continues its transit of pioneering Aries until 12:24 PM EDT, after which it slows down to enjoy itself in the sign of Taurus.
- Even though the Taurus Moon is steady and content, its alignment with Uranus tonight suggests we need to “do” comfort a little differently.
- The Moon ends its void period at 12:24 PM when the Moon enters Taurus.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good