Horoscope for All on Thursday, October 10, 2019
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Pisces and is a gentle, creative, and compassionate transit. This is a time for winding down and taking a break from the usual pace.
- The Pisces Moon understands that taking some downtime ultimately helps us to be more productive. Emotional or mental refreshment is useful for gaining perspective now.
- Perhaps most importantly, this is a time for making connections in our brains as we head into “diffuse mode” to process and digest rather than focus too intently on specific material.
- A quincunx forms between Venus and Chiron today, however, and insecurity might make it awkward for us to express our affections naturally or flowingly.
- There could be feelings of discontent in relationships or a difficult choice that needs to be made regarding personal relationships, money, or possessions.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair