Horoscope for All on Monday, November 4, 2019
- This morning, the First Quarter Moon is exact with the Sun in Scorpio square the Moon in Aquarius. There is a crisis theme surrounding any quarter Moon phase, as we feel compelled to take action.
- There can be some trial and error or tension to manage now, although it can also help motivate us to make a move. Whatever project or initiative that we started around the New Moon is now off the ground, and it may face its first obstacles.
- The Moon’s trine to Mars tonight helps with energy levels, but we’re approaching a Mars-Pluto square that complicates things, potentially stimulating intense desires that may not easily be satisfied. Power struggles can emerge.
- We crave a sense of control over events, relationships, and circumstances, and become frustrated at any sign that we don’t have it. There may be arguments, standstills, and power games now. Attempts to gain control and power are fruitless.
- It would be wise to observe and learn from whatever powerful feelings arise from confrontations or conflicts now. The trick to handling this energy is to remain flexible and to develop strategies for achieving our goals.
- As well, Venus is approaching a quincunx to Uranus, and we can have a hard time integrating our needs for companionship or closeness with our desire for freedom and independence. There is a sense that we can only have one or the other when a compromise is possible.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair