Horoscope for All on Friday, May 8, 2020
- The Moon continues to transit Scorpio until 3:16 AM EDT when it enters Sagittarius, sparking a desire to learn and discover.
- The Moon’s sextile to Saturn this morning is concrete and practical.
- However, we should watch for taking on too much or wasting energy with a semi-sextile between Mars and Jupiter active today.
- We might want very much to be productive but somehow go in circles, mainly because we may be overreaching until we settle on a plan and take things step by step.
- The morning’s Mercury-Chiron semi-square challenges us to communicate with more sensitivity.
- While this aspect can point to a tendency to doubt our perceptions, as the day advances, we head towards a Mercury-Pluto trine, exact tomorrow morning, that helps us discern and focus our minds.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Sagittarius today at 3:16 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good