Horoscope for All on Thursday, May 7, 2020
- Mercury forms a sextile with Neptune this morning, stirring our imagination.
- We can experience a sense of knowing and understanding with minimal explanation or instruction.
- Intuition is highlighted or awakened, and we tend to apply it to practical matters creatively.
- We have an increased appreciation for subtleties, and this aids our understanding of others and situations.
- The Full Moon occurs at 6:46 AM today in the sign of Scorpio, reminding us of the need to consider others’ support, contribution, needs, wants, and input, and possibly forcing awareness of relationship imbalances.
- If we’ve been focusing too closely on material and comfort needs, we may need this cosmic nudge to embrace intangibles and spiritual growth. Discoveries made now can have a magical or private quality to them.
- The Full Moon is a time of culmination, and with the Moon full and bright in the sky, symbolic illumination occurs in our lives. These new revelations are emotional ones, as feelings burst forth into our consciousness.
- We have conviction and tenacity now, and we are willing to make necessary changes, but there can be some tension and impatience involved with our revelations.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:39 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Sagittarius the next day, Friday, May 8th, at 3:16 AM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good