Horoscope for All on Sunday, May 31, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Virgo until 10:38 AM EDT. The Virgo Moon is particular, intelligent, and helpful.
- With the Moon in Libra from 10:38 AM forward, emotional satisfaction comes when we feel that our interactions and environment are balanced and harmonious.
- We tend to avoid or avert conflicts, and we aim to be fair and reasonable with this transit.
- The Moon harmonizes with Saturn, supporting a realistic, practical approach.
- However, the Moon’s square to Mercury can point to some misunderstandings despite our desire to keep the peace.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:17 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Libra at 10:38 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good