Horoscope for All on Sunday, May 3, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Virgo.
- As productive as we’d like to be under the influence of an organized Virgo Moon, a Venus-Neptune square occurs tonight, casting a veil over our needs, wants, and perceptions.
- We may be dreaming up the ideal, which can clash with reality, and we can be lacking discrimination, particularly when it comes to people we care about, our relationships, and material things.
- We should make an effort to separate fact from fiction so that we don’t set ourselves up for disappointment.
- What appears to be a great buy or something we really need may very well turn out to be useless to us, or worse, a financial drain or money pit.
- Lines can blur when it comes to the pursuit of pleasure, as we can convince ourselves to believe what we want to believe. We’re likely too close to the situation.
- Examining discontent experienced now may be an opportunity to identify where we’ve neglected our spiritual, idealistic, or imaginative needs.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:24 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Libra the next day, Monday, May 4th, at 3:09 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair