Horoscope for All on Friday, May 29, 2020
- The Moon leaves Leo and enters particular, discriminating, and detail-oriented Virgo at 7:40 AM EDT.
- With both Mercury and Venus in minor challenging aspect to Saturn today, we may be keeping our emotional distance as we can be self-protective.
- The negative possibilities seem more prominent than usual, which does help us see the flaws that need fixing, but it can also skew our judgment.
- There can be feelings of blockage or restriction.
- The Sun’s sextile to Chiron, however, is more generous. It can help produce an opportunity to find a sense of purpose or a “mission,” increasing our confidence, possibly through our communications, business, or projects.
- The desire to learn and grow through experiences and people in our lives is strong and healthy now. Problem-solving is favored. We can feel a little more robust and empowered.
- Tonight, the First Quarter Moon occurs with the Gemini Sun’s square to the Virgo Moon. There is a crisis theme surrounding any quarter Moon phase, as we feel compelled to take action.
- Shortly after, we are made aware of how our actions affect those close to us, perhaps through trial and error.
- Whatever project or initiative that we began around the New Moon is now off the ground, and it may face its first obstacles.
- The void Moon continues today until 7:40 AM EDT when the Moon enters Virgo.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good