Horoscope for All on Thursday, May 28, 2020
- Mercury enters Cancer today and will spend a longer time than usual in the sign–until August 4th.
- The extended stay is due to an upcoming retrograde cycle from June 18th to July 12th. When Mercury is in Cancer, we seek quality over quantity with information.
- We think, speak, and take in information on a deep, intuitive level now. Our emotions color our thoughts more than usual.
- We communicate with more sensitivity, meaning, and care, and our memory is retentive during this cycle.
- The Moon spends the day in Leo–a devoted, affectionate, and generous energy.
- The Moon’s sextile to Venus this morning suggests a spirit of cooperation and harmony.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:30 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Venus), until the Moon enters Virgo tomorrow, Friday, May 29th, at 7:40 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good