Horoscope for All on Wednesday, May 27, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Cancer only until 2:33 AM EDT, after which it transits creative, affectionate Leo.
- There can be tensions if we feel powerless or overshadowed as Mars and Pluto form a semi-square aspect this morning.
- We could find it challenging to express ourselves in healthy, direct ways.
- Our desires can be both intense and difficult to satisfy. Efforts to make changes could be thwarted, or power struggles emerge.
- This is not an ideal time for straightforward interactions.
- As the day advances, with a pending Mercury-Node alignment, learning, teaching, and communicating figure strongly.
- Valuable contacts can be made with people who share our intellectual interests or who introduce us to new ideas that help us to grow, improve, and expand.
- The void Moon period continues until 2:33 AM EDT today when the Moon enters Leo.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good