Horoscope for All on Sunday, May 24, 2020
- Mars aligns with Ceres and heads toward a sextile with Uranus, exact early tomorrow but influencing today.
- Today and tomorrow are strong for discovering new and possibly improved ways of relating, nurturing, and healing.
- Allowing our loved ones more freedom to be themselves can be in focus. We might enjoy a stronger sense of independence and encouragement, or these things serve as powerful motivators.
- Today, we want to experiment and make things happen, and we can be very creative about it. There’s a greater willingness to take risks and make necessary changes in our lives.
- We are naturally bold and assertive, willing to take a chance, and conscious of a need to act independently or spontaneously, answering to our instincts.
- It’s easy and natural to break through obstacles, to find alternative methods of going after what we want, and to take progressive action or to take the lead.
- More courage, confidence, and energy are available to us. We embrace change, progress, and new methods.
- This is also a time when we more readily support or defend others.
- The Moon continues its transit of Gemini until 7:09 PM EDT, aligning with Mercury this morning, drawing out the chatty side of our personalities.
- The Moon enters Cancer at 7:09 PM, and our instincts to nest strengthen.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:10 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Mercury), until the Moon enters Cancer at 7:09 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent