Horoscope for All on Saturday, May 23, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in Gemini, and we’re filled with fresh ideas on this day after a New Moon in the sign.
- We could sense that our feelings are taking us in two different directions, making it challenging to decide, but we enjoy sharing our thoughts.
- The Moon aligns with Venus today, and we can find ourselves drawn to activities that bring more beauty and harmony to our lives, and we’re inclined to use conversation to get there.
- A Mercury-Uranus semi-square suggests some nervous energy. We may be rushing to complete something, share an idea, or to communicate, but things may end up half-done if we’re impatient. We are quickly distracted and bored with routine today.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:01 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Gemini at 9:36 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair