Horoscope for All on Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Our plans may reach a point of testing or reality checks, and it’s a helpful checkpoint.
- We seem to find wisdom in traditional methods today and tomorrow as the Sun harmonizes with Pallas and heads towards the same aspect with Saturn.
- This can be a time of building faith or confidence in our existing skills and talents. We can experience a stronger desire to seek out meaning or purpose and mental stimulation.
- We see important patterns, and we’re incredibly motivated to solve problems.
- The Moon spends the day in comfortable Taurus, and the Moon is Balsamic with a New Moon occurring in the sign of Gemini early afternoon tomorrow. It’s essential to wind down rather than push forward now.
- Still, a useful discussion about or examination of the past may be in focus today or tomorrow.
- A Mercury-Venus alignment early tomorrow influences today’s energies, and with Venus retrograde, there’s a tendency to analyze relationships and feelings, mainly related to past connections.
- While this gives us a new perspective on old issues and problems, consider that we still don’t have the full picture.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good