Horoscope for All on Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- The desire to pursue our personal interests can seem to clash with our ambitions and responsibilities today.
- Or, there can be a conflict between wanting to push ahead and needing to use strategy.
- Otherwise, the Moon in Aries until 10:11 PM EDT is bold and ready to take action.
- This Moon transit stimulates our pioneering instincts. It’s a fiery and sometimes impatient position of the Moon.
- We seek a fresh start now, and we’re quick to let go of the past–we want to start fresh or come first.
- We want immediate results, and if the effect we make is not exciting enough right away, we might quickly drop a project or plan for another one.
- The Moon moves into the sign of Taurus at 10:11 PM, and we crave comfort and predictability. Common sense rules as we handle domestic or emotional matters and money.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:33 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Taurus at 10:11 PM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good