Horoscope for All on Sunday, May 17, 2020
- The Moon continues to transit Pisces until 9:36 AM EDT when it enters Aries, and we feel a desire to start fresh or take on a new challenge.
- A trine between the Sun and Jupiter today stimulates hope, optimism, and a desire to improve, impress, and do good things.
- We are seeking to grow and expand a venture, a relationship, our knowledge, personal philosophy, or self-improvement program.
- Enthusiasm runs high, and cooperation comes easily.
- We might make grand gestures, show off a little, or rise above petty problems and differences.
- Optimism and confidence are core elements in the energy of this transit.
- Later today, a Mercury-Jupiter sesquiquadrate can prompt impulsive decisions.
- Watch for distorted perceptions and communications or news. It’s a little too easy to gloss over important details.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:00 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Aries at 9:36 AM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good