Horoscope for All on Saturday, May 16, 2020
- A Mercury-Pluto aspect today suggests a rather suspicious way of looking at the way things work.
- If others are not agreeing or adopting our ideas, we may take this as a personal affront. Instead of getting where we want to go directly, we could take a roundabout route, and we could be tempted to manipulate.
- This is a day for making plans and devising strategies, but we must first pull ourselves out of a spiraling, suspicious frame of mind.
- Later today, a Sun-Jupiter trine, exact tomorrow, comes into influence, and this transit encourages a desire to grow, expand, improve, and impress.
- The Moon spends the day in Pisces, prompting the need for inspiration and imagination.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good