Horoscope for All on Thursday, May 14, 2020
- The Last Quarter Moon occurs this morning with the Aquarius Moon’s square to the Sun, signaling a time to review and sort rather than push something new.
- Until the New Moon on the 22nd, it’s a better time to tie up loose ends, take inventory, and let go if necessary. We’re sorting out what does and doesn’t work for us.
- Jupiter stations and turns retrograde today and will remain retrograde until September 12th.
- During this cycle, we tend to re-think our goals and plans in the areas of life affected by Jupiter’s transit.
- It’s a time of questioning what we thought we already knew and developing a new perspective on events and beliefs. Recognizing areas of excess or extravagance can help us.
- We may need to slow down specific endeavors if they’ve been moving too quickly, or this happens organically.
- Some enthusiasm may wane as certain realities of time and energy set in.
- With Jupiter stationary today, we are inclined toward a fair amount of longing and idealism.
- The Moon continues to transit Aquarius until 9:25 PM EDT when it enters Pisces.
- We’re approaching a Sun-Pluto trine, exact early tomorrow but in influence today. While we should avoid big decision-making right now, this transit finds us exceptionally resourceful and efficient.
- It’s a strong time for gravitating towards things, people, and situations that help us to succeed or advance our goals.
- We might enjoy an opportunity to draw upon our past and to capitalize on our talents and resources. Strategy is successful, and leadership skills are active.
- Shared goals and interests connect us with others. The focus now is on eliminating negative or superficial elements in our lives and going forward with more conviction as a result.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:04 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to the Sun), until the Moon enters Pisces at 9:25 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good