Horoscope for All on Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- Mars enters Pisces today and will transit the sign until June 27th.
- We are less motivated to pursue traditional goals and more driven by spiritual or emotional goals during this cycle.
- Our energy and output tend to vary, going up and down, depending on levels of inspiration.
- Going after what we want doesn’t always seem straightforward while Mars is in Pisces.
- We tend to avoid confrontation, and we take an intuitive approach to the pursuit of our desires.
- We may put others’ needs ahead of our own, and our more idealistic side comes to the fore.
- Also today, Venus turns retrograde, and with many shifts occurring around now, it’s better to take our time with important decisions.
- Venus will remain retrograde until June 25th, staying in the sign of Gemini for the duration.
- This Venus retrograde cycle can bring us back to unresolved matters, mainly to do with relationships, finances, wants and needs, and values.
- We may wish to avoid significant new beginnings or decisions related to Venus-ruled endeavors, such as finances, partnership, romance, and pleasurable pursuits.
- However, it’s an excellent time to assess these matters.
- This is a cycle in which we review, re-evaluate, and re-assess our love life, personal finances, and the manner in which we receive, reveal, and express our affections.
- Thoughts turn to the past so that we can lay to rest unhealthy habits in these areas of life.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Aquarius, forming few aspects. We’re fair-minded, inventive, and fixed or stubborn with this Moon transit.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair