Horoscope for All on Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- Mercury has just entered the sign of Gemini, and today, forms a trine to Saturn.
- While these are not ideal days for decision-making due to multiple shifts, this transit helps us to see the practical side of things.
- It supports work with details, realistic thinking, and step-by-step approaches to learning and communicating.
- This transit helps ground and center our thinking. Conversations may be spare but to the point or instructive.
- This is a good time for helping others understand our perspective and a step-by-step approach to tasks and problems.
- We are cautious with our expectations, or at least we remind ourselves to be so.
- The Moon continues its transit of Capricorn until 11:39 AM EDT, after which it transits Aquarius.
- With an Aquarius Moon, we seek intellectual stimulation and unusual or unconventional experiences.
- The void Moon occurs from 6:31 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Aquarius at 11:39 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good