Horoscope for All on Monday, May 11, 2020
- Saturn stations and turns retrograde today, and will remain retrograde until September 29th.
- This station can temporarily magnify all things “Saturn,” bringing somewhat heavy energy to the day (and to this surrounding week).
- We’re a little more likely to make errors until we adjust to the shift, particularly with Venus and Jupiter nearing their retrograde stations as well (on the 13th and 14th, respectively).
- While Saturn is retrograde, we tend to review and question our responsibilities and commitments as opposed to dealing with them in the moment. There can be more than usual experiences of guilt and self-doubt as we internalize fears but also an excellent chance to reassess our commitments.
- The Moon spends the day in Saturn’s sign, Capricorn, and we’re quite focused on our responsibilities and performance.
- Still, Mercury perfects its square to Mars early today, and tensions surrounding communications and commuting rise. Impulsive moves and words are possible now. With both bodies near the end of their transits of Taurus and Aquarius, we can feel an urgent need to deal with a matter, but we should watch for hasty decisions.
- Mercury changes signs later today, moving into Gemini for a stay until May 28th. Mercury rules Gemini and is exceptionally comfortable in the sign.
- Our curiosity is piqued, and we can be quite spirited when it comes to reaching out to others, learning, and sharing during this cycle.
- Venus will turn retrograde in the same sign in just two days, however, and the intellectual side of our interactions are in stronger focus.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair