Horoscope for All on Sunday, May 10, 2020
- Mercury forms a trine to Jupiter this morning, boosting our confidence and faith. Through conversations, a positive outlook or hopefulness can emerge.
- We are seeking out a little extra meaning to our projects and experiences, and we can benefit from big-picture thinking.
- Our ideas are big, and our intentions noble. We might receive good news or offers now. Curiosity is stimulated.
- Midday, the Sun and Neptune form a sextile, and this is another indication that we’re seeking inspiration.
- We have better access to our imagination and intuition. What feels like serendipity experienced now may have to do with a good sense of timing and a feeling of being in sync with the universe.
- We are generous and charitable with our time and energy. We can see people and situations from a perspective that embraces and finds beauty in our differences. Philanthropic acts can be rewarding.
- This is also a good time for self-improvement programs or efforts.
- However, our judgment is challenged as the day advances. Saturn is about to station as it turns retrograde, and we head toward a Mercury-Mars square.
- This aspect is challenging on its own, but because both Mercury and Mars are soon changing signs, there is a sense of urgency that can trip us up.
- We can find ourselves too quickly in disagreement with others, most likely because we’re communicating ineffectively or impatiently.
- We may be competing for the floor when it comes to expressing our ideas, thoughts, and opinions, making it difficult to engage in healthy dialogue.
- We should watch for skipping too many steps.
- The void Moon occurs from 2:12 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Capricorn at 5:39 AM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair