Horoscope for All on Friday, May 1, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the playful, creative sign of Leo. We are proud and prefer to take the high road today.
- Creativity blossoms, we are more romantic and generous with our feelings, and we take particular pride in our accomplishments.
- Our emotions are strong and compelling, and we’re ready and willing to share ourselves with others.
- The Moon opposes Mars midday, and we can be somewhat competitive or combative, quick to react if our passions are met with indifference. There can be some temperamentality and touchiness.
- We’re heading toward a Mars-Chiron semi-square, exact early tomorrow, and standing up for what we believe in may not be comfortable just for now.
- There can be difficulties expressing our anger or desires in a direct manner, which can lead to some challenges but possibly also some interesting detours.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:04 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Mars), until the Moon enters Virgo the next day, Saturday, May 2nd, at 1:35 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good