Horoscope for All on Monday, March 23, 2020
- Mars aligns with Pluto very early today, exciting our ambitions but perhaps also our fears.
- Jupiter forms a quintile with Chiron this morning as well, helping us to gain perspective.
- This long-term transit will occur again in June and November, following alongside the Jupiter-Neptune sextile and upcoming Jupiter-Pluto conjunction.
- It helps open our minds to others’ struggles and facilitates explaining our perspective to others. We’re more willing to learn and grow through our experiences.
- Both Jupiter and Chiron are useful for seeing the whole of a situation, making holistic problem-solving particularly rewarding and successful as these bodies connect through a creative aspect. We’re absorbing and sharing what we’ve learned from past experiences and mistakes.
- It’s time for listening to the wisdom of those who have experience.
- The Pisces Moon harmonizes with the Jupiter, Pluto, and Mars configuration, suggesting we’re getting a healthy distance from our ambitions and working with them instead of letting them work against us later morning.
- The Moon enters Aries at 8:59 PM EDT, and we’re seeking freshness.
- Still, the Moon is Balsamic with a New Moon occurring tomorrow morning, and it’s essential to take in rather than push forward just for now.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:52 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Aries at 8:59 PM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good