Horoscope for All on Saturday, June 6, 2020
- It’s best to slow down in the face of obstacles this morning, as trying to move too fast can serve to create more resistance for ourselves.
- Resentments might surface if we feel that there’s inequality in terms of emotional give and take.
- The Sun forms a square to Mars today, and both bodies form minor squares to Saturn.
- These aspects can rile us up. We may have a hard time settling down, entertaining a strong urge to do something, to take action, and to make something happen, but we may not know how to direct this excess energy. We can feel blocked.
- We might feel the need for more challenges, enterprise, and initiative.
- Reactions tend to be defensive or competitive now, and we can be averse to negotiation or compromise or quite touchy.
- Energy output can run high if we choose to focus and exercise patience, however.
- As the day advances, we’re more imaginative, creative, and communicate warmly and considerately. It’s a good time for both teaching and learning.
- The Moon continues its transit of Sagittarius until 3:45 PM EDT when it enters responsible and practical Capricorn.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:11 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Neptune), until the Moon enters Capricorn at 3:45 PM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair