Horoscope for All on Friday, June 5, 2020
- A Full Moon Lunar Eclipse occurs today at 3:13 PM EDT in the sign of Sagittarius.
- This is the first eclipse falling along the Gemini-Sagittarius axis, the last of which will occur in December 2021.
- A sense of discontent or a feeling of lack emerges into our awareness now. This Lunar Eclipse presses us to look more closely at our needs related to the balance between Gemini-ruled and Sagittarius-ruled areas of life.
- It’s about communication, attitude, and our sense of adventure. Epiphanies are likely at this time as we become acutely aware of what we’re missing.
- This understanding can propel us into affirmative action, although there can be some level of chaos initially.
- This eclipse can be viewed as the first cosmic push toward understanding how our communications and transportation systems are working for or against us. Our feelings count, and we’ll see and feel their power now, paving the road for new directions.
- However, this can be an impulsive and misguided time for acting.
- Our disillusionment can certainly motivate us to make improvements, but it’s better to observe, take in, and process before jumping into action.
- This is a time to work on clearing up past patterns that have been holding us back from personal fulfillment, particularly those that are communication-centered or that revolve around our attitudes, expressions, gestures, studies, and mobility.
- There will be more work to come in these areas, but for now, we are experiencing a greater awareness of problems and especially lacks or flaws, and they’re significant. Our feelings about a lingering issue can become very clear now.
- Mercury forms a sextile to Uranus and a square to Chiron today, encouraging alternative approaches, new ideas, and technical thinking.
- Varying our usual routine may be especially rewarding.
- There can be some insecurity or strained, unnatural communications, however, and we can be a little more sensitive to criticism.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair