Horoscope for All on Sunday, June 21, 2020
- Today’s New Moon occurs in the sign of Cancer and is a Solar Eclipse, bringing the chance for a fresh start.
- While it’s occurring close to the solstice and has “new beginning” energy, it’s the last New Moon in the series of eclipses that have been falling along the Cancer-Capricorn sign axis since 2018. Still, one more eclipse in that set is outstanding, happening on July 5th in the sign of Capricorn.
- With today’s eclipse, we’re called upon to pay attention to our instincts, our deepest needs, and our feelings.
- We need to recognize the importance of our family and/or personal circle and the security, sense of belonging, and safety that we derive from them.
- It’s a time for getting in touch with our vulnerabilities and our needs for intimacy. Flaws in an important system in our lives are revealed, prompting us to redo or start afresh.
- Something ends for something else to start anew. We may be called to give up something so that we can move forward into a new chapter.
- This eclipse can be considered another cosmic nudge toward creating a better balance between responsibilities to the world and our homes, or between our inner and outer worlds.
- The focus is on new beginnings related to our personal lives, need for nurture and to nurture, attention to family, living conditions and arrangments, and domestic experience.
- A Sun-Saturn quincunx today can point to a clash between a desire to enjoy ourselves and our responsibilities. Doubts or lack of faith can slow us down and hinder our movements and initiatives.
- Even so, this can be a helpful process as we take a break from pushing ahead. We might now see the need to adjust our plans based on new responsibilities or a reality check.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Cancer at 2:02 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair