Horoscope for All on Saturday, June 20, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in curious Gemini.
- Mars and Jupiter perfect their sextile early today, stimulating our motivation to produce, act, grow, and improve. We’re ready to make our own luck.
- We are very resourceful and can find much to look forward to under this influence.
- The Sun moves into Cancer today, marking the solstice. Until July 22nd, we are self-protective and insular.
- Our attention turns to our nest–our families, homes, and anything that makes us feel safe and secure.
- Nurturing and taking care of our loved ones and our pet projects come into sharper focus.
- We’re more invested in our personal lives.
- Tomorrow, a Solar Eclipse will occur in the sign of Cancer, making today a good time for reflection rather than action.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:48 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Mars), until the Moon enters Cancer the next day, Sunday, June 21st, at 2:02 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair