Horoscope for All on Tuesday, June 2, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of relationship-focused Libra until 12:06 PM, after which it transits Scorpio.
- We tend to seek more depth to our experiences or a stronger connection to a project or person with the Scorpio Moon.
- Retrograde Venus forms a square to Mars today, awakening buried urges and desires, some of which may only be whims or distractions.
- We might reawaken uncomfortable topics from the past. Disagreements are possible with differences and contrasts standing out more than usual. We can be temperamental and sensitive.
- There can be a real discrepancy between values and desires, and passions run high.
- Be wary of making impulse purchases and relationship decisions under these conditions.
- A passive or soft approach may irritate, but an aggressive approach can be grating, too–timing is off.
- Disagreements may only be surface conflict as we see things differently temporarily.
- There is an air of competitiveness that can be challenging and/or refreshing. Discomfort with the status quo can lead to highly creative workarounds and improvements.
- The void Moon occurs from 6:40 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 12:06 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair