Horoscope for All on Tuesday, June 16, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of action-oriented Aries until 5:35 AM EDT when it enters stable Taurus.
- The Taurus Moon encourages us to slow down and draw upon patience. Usually, this is a gentle encouragement, but with the Moon’s square to Saturn this morning, it can be a jarring reminder.
- Duties, responsibilities, and obligations that we’ve been avoiding need our attention, although we might see them (initially) as blockers.
- With the Taurus Moon, we crave comfort and predictability. Earthy activities and sensual pleasures appeal more than usual.
- The Moon continues its void period until 5:35 AM EDT when the Moon enters Taurus.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good