Horoscope for All on Monday, June 15, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Aries today. An Aries Moon is bold, forward-looking, and spontaneous.
- Still, a responsible theme is with us in the first half of the day with a creative aspect between the Sun and Saturn.
- We tend to sort, categorize, and create order now. There can be a willingness to make sacrifices if this route seems the best way to make improvements.
- However, as the day advances, the Sun heads toward a quincunx to Jupiter, pointing to some indecision.
- We can be feeling torn between two drives, perhaps see-sawing between alternatives. This is a time of adjustments and possibly letting go of old habits so that we can free ourselves up for different experiences.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:49 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Taurus tomorrow, Tuesday, June 16th, at 5:35 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair