Horoscope for All on Saturday, June 13, 2020
- The Last Quarter Moon occurs early today when the Sun in Gemini forms a square to the Moon in Pisces.
- The Last Quarter Moon phase points to a possible crisis of consciousness. After basking in the awareness symbolized by the full light of the Moon last week, we process and disperse our knowledge. We begin to see what works for us–and what doesn’t–in preparation for next week’s New Moon when something new is born again.
- It’s not an ideal time to start a significant project, as the decreasing light of the Moon symbolizes descent into unconsciousness. It’s time to begin finishing up the details of whatever we conceived at the last New Moon.
- Mars aligns with Neptune this morning, a transit that occurs approximately every two years.
- With Mars conjunct Neptune in Pisces, we’re seeking inspiration. Concentrating on practical concerns and affairs may be challenging.
- We act on our intuition, fantasies are strong, we strive towards all that is boundless, and our creative impulses are potent.
- Either we consciously pull back, or our energy levels lag temporarily under this influence. There is a strong need to release pressure and tension.
- We may actively seek out inspiration or seek to put our fantasies into motion. Creative pursuits that involve physical movement are highly favored and could provide excellent outlets for excess, undirected energy.
- This influence favors dancing, swimming, photography, arts, and entertainment.
- There can be much energy building inside of us, but we may not yet know where we want it to take us, or if we do, how to get there!
- The Moon continues its transit of Pisces until 5:03 PM EDT when it enters Aries. The Aries Moon brings on a desire to start fresh, look forward, and do or initiate something new.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:45 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Aries at 5:03 PM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good