Horoscope for All on Thursday, June 11, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Aquarius until 5:32 AM EDT, after which it transits compassionate Pisces.
- With the Sun’s square to Neptune this morning, we can feel drained or deflated. Circumstances seem to challenge us to consider our spiritual needs, which might, at this point, seem to contradict our plans and goals.
- Or, we may need to confront how reality isn’t measuring up to our ideals. We may be looking for inspiration now.
- This influence takes away our sense of certainty, and we can either go with that flow or resist it and feel a little lost and without direction temporarily.
- We are reminded to attend to any overlooked spiritual needs before pushing forward.
- Also this morning, a Venus-Chiron sextile occurs, helping strengthen us. We’re open to learning from one another.
- There is a subtle healing power in our words and interactions. This transit softens our disposition and might offer us a chance to heal our relationships.
- We more readily see the beauty in human weaknesses and imperfections.
- The void Moon occurs until the Moon enters Pisces today at 5:32 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good