Horoscope for All on Monday, June 1, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Libra, and we seek balance and harmony.
- Jupiter forms a quintile with Chiron early today, helping us to gain perspective. This long-term transit first formed in March and will occur again in November, following along approximately the same timeline as the Jupiter-Neptune sextile and Jupiter-Pluto conjunction.
- It helps open our minds to others’ struggles and facilitates explaining our perspective to others. We’re more willing to learn and grow through our experiences.
- Holistic problem-solving is particularly rewarding and successful. We’re absorbing and sharing what we’ve learned from past experiences and mistakes.
- It’s time for listening to the wisdom of those who have the experience.
- The Sun-Jupiter aspect this afternoon does suggest a tendency to want more from our lives.
- Channeled well, this encourages us to make improvements, but otherwise can stir up restlessness and can lead to over-indulgence, immoderation, or exaggeration.
- We should watch for overestimating our capabilities now since we may feel we can take on more than is reasonable.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair