Horoscope for All on Saturday, January 25, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Aquarius, aligning with Mercury and harmonizing with Mars as Mercury and Mars form a sextile.
- This sets up great energy for making mental connections, asserting ourselves, and taking action on our ideas.
- We can be especially alert and observant, as well as incredibly resourceful. Our minds are busy, and our speech is enthusiastic.
- We may quickly get to the point or a decision/conclusion. We find it rather easy to “walk the talk” and to put ideas into motion.
- It can be a very productive time, and with a Venus-Vesta sextile also active today, we’re happy to conserve our energy for what we love doing. This transit stimulates our desire to devote, dedicate, and commit to a task, relationship, or person.
- The Moon is void from 2:07 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Mercury), until the Moon enters Pisces the next day, Sunday, January 26th, at 6:44 PM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Excellent