Horoscope for All on Friday, January 24, 2020
- The Moon enters Aquarius at 8:21 AM EST, and the New Moon occurs at 4:43 PM, marking the beginning of a new cycle.
- Friendship, kinship, group activities, social pursuits, group projects, trying something new, humanitarian efforts, or joining a group can come into sharp focus.
- New beginnings regarding any of these matters are possible now. With this potent Aquarius energy, we have the chance to make exciting, progressive changes in our lives. For some of us, circumstances are such that we need to pay more attention to these matters.
- We have the opportunity to come up with very workable ideas that are also innovative.
- This New Moon’s square to Uranus suggests a rebellious time when abrupt moves are possible. We’re especially concerned with progress and freedom now.
- All major planets are direct, and there appear to be fewer blocks to progress.
- The void Moon period ends when it enters Aquarius at 8:21 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good