Horoscope for All on Sunday, January 19, 2020
- The Moon continues to transit Scorpio until 5:42 PM EST. Its sextile to Saturn this morning is solid and practical.
- However, we should watch for taking on too much or wasting energy with a semi-sextile between Mars and Jupiter.
- We might want very much to be productive but somehow go in circles, primarily because we may be overreaching until we settle on a plan and take things step by step.
- The Moon enters Sagittarius at 5:42 PM, bringing on a livelier spirit. It sparks our desire to learn, explore, and discover.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:22 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to the Sun), until the Moon enters Sagittarius at 5:42 PM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair