Horoscope for All on Friday, January 17, 2020
- The Last Quarter Moon occurs in the sign of Libra this morning, and this phase of the Moon points to a possible crisis of consciousness.
- After basking in the awareness symbolized by the full light of the Moon at the time of last week’s Full Moon, we disperse our knowledge.
- We begin to see what works for us–and what doesn’t–in preparation for next week’s New Moon when something new is born again.
- This is not the best time to start a significant project, as the decreasing light of the Moon symbolizes descent into unconsciousness. It’s time to begin finishing up the details of whatever we conceived at the last New Moon.
- Mercury is heading towards a square with Uranus, and today, it is sextile Chiron, semi-square Neptune, and parallel Mars–a highly creative combination. We can have breakthrough ideas and discussions.
- We can be impatient and scattered or brusque in spots, but we’re discussing and learning from past experiences. Disorganization or abruptness with our communications is likely, but also a desire to understand and learn from our mistakes.
- We enjoy teaching and growing through our connections.
- The Moon continues its transit of Libra until 1:21 PM EST, after which the Moon is in Scorpio. The Scorpio Moon is deeply feeling, passionate, and perceptive.
- The Moon is void from 7:59 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to the Sun), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 1:21 PM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair