Horoscope for All on Saturday, February 15, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of perceptive, deeply feeling Scorpio until 11:08 PM EST.
- The Last Quarter Moon is exact this afternoon when the Sun in Aquarius forms a square with the Moon in Scorpio, pointing to a crisis of consciousness.
- It’s a time for considering what our recent revelations mean to us and for what we might do as a result.
- This Quarter Moons signals the need to review and sort rather than push something new.
- Until the New Moon on the 23rd, it’s a better time to tie up loose ends, take inventory, and let go if necessary.
- On this day before Mercury stations and retrogrades and Mars changes signs, it may be better to reserve judgment than push decisions.
- The Moon is void from 5:21 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Sagittarius at 11:08 PM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair