Horoscope for All on Monday, April 6, 2020
- With the Chiron-Vesta sextile this morning, there can be a commitment made to working through challenging problems.
- It’s a time for tapping into our inner genius or personal potential and putting it to work for us.
- We can be determined to take better care of ourselves, and discoveries made now can fuel or reignite our motivation to pursue a particular path–ideally, a healthy, fulfilling one.
- The Moon continues its transit of Virgo until 5:16 PM, after which it moves through the sign of Libra. The Virgo Moon is particular, intelligent, and helpful.
- With the Moon in charming Libra later today, emotional satisfaction comes when we feel that our interactions and environment are balanced and harmonious. Conflicts tend to be avoided, averted, or resolved diplomatically and fairly.
- We are taking into account the opposite side of the coin, which can lead to indecision, but also more informed choices, ultimately.
- The Moon harmonizes with a parade of planets, suggesting natural outlets for expressing ourselves today.
- We need some release from tension, and this is helpful, but a Mars-Uranus square (exact tomorrow afternoon) is on its way, and friction is likely to build. It’s rebellious, erratic, willful energy.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:29 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Libra at 5:16 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair