Horoscope for All on Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- Mercury forms a semi-square with Venus today and will semi-square Neptune early tomorrow.
- We may be in two minds about a matter–decisions can be hard to come by under these influences.
- It’s not easy to concentrate, and we can be quite sensitive to what we feel people mean in their communications.
- There can be minor but irritating disconnects as we either rationalize our feelings or emotionalize our observations.
- We are likely to be feeling sociable and a little indulgent, perhaps lacking concentration when it comes to work or mundane tasks.
- However, from a bit of discontent or confusion today, we might arrive at uniquely innovative ideas with tomorrow’s Mercury-Uranus alignment.
- The Moon continues its transit of warm, protective Cancer until 9:06 PM EDT when it enters proud, creative Leo.
- The void Moon occurs from 3:30 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Leo at 9:06 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair