Horoscope for All on Monday, April 27, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Gemini until 1:29 PM EDT. We’re curious about others and especially communicative under this influence. We can enjoy sharing ideas and news and making connections.
- The Moon then transits the sign of Cancer, and we begin to crave more comfort, familiarity, and a sense of security.
- Mercury enters Taurus today, where it will transit for two weeks–until May 11th. When Mercury is in Taurus, our thinking is down to earth, stable, and grounded.
- Common sense reigns over fanciful thinking. We communicate quite deliberately under this influence. We gravitate towards tried and true methods, and we don’t seek out new ones quite so quickly.
- Attention to one thing at a time can simplify our lives during this cycle, but we should watch for overly conservative or rigid thinking.
- The void Moon occurs from 1:01 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mercury), until the Moon enters Cancer at 1:28 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good