Horoscope for All on Friday, April 24, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in earthy, sensual Taurus.
- A semi-square between the Sun and Neptune points to some indecision or listlessness.
- Our willpower may be on the low side as we stray from our goals and temporarily lose focus.
- This aspect serves as a small reminder to consider our need for downtime, fantasy, or spirituality.
- Mental anxiety or troubles could manifest as the day advances with a Mercury-Pluto square coming into influence, exact early tomorrow.
- This aspect may play to our insecurities and fears that we’re not getting all the information we need. Attempts to push our ideas onto others should be avoided.
- We can become obsessed with getting our message across and for others to agree with our opinions.
- Compulsive thinking is possible, but with mindfulness, we might be able to engage in in-depth, penetrating communication or think more deeply about a matter.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:44 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Gemini the next day, Saturday, April 25th, at 3:21 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair