Horoscope for All on Friday, April 17, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of brilliant Aquarius until 2:30 PM EDT, after which the Moon is in compassionate Pisces.
- Mercury is heading toward a sextile to Venus, exact very early tomorrow.
- Mercury will form a sextile with Mars later in the day tomorrow, as Mercury heads toward the midpoint of Venus and Mars.
- This is a time for a special appreciation and understanding of the arts and attention to creative or romantic communications. We communicate with added warmth and style.
- We can be quite playful, flirtatious, and/or creative today and tomorrow.
- The Mercury-Venus sextile brings compromises, agreements, negotiations, and clarification of feelings to the fore.
- This transit favors diplomacy, charm, social graces, presentation of ideas, romantic overtures, teaching, business deals, publishing, commerce, public relations, and joint ventures or partnerships.
- We’re inclined to verbalize or analyze our feelings and relationships.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:35 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to the Sun), until the Moon enters Pisces at 2:30 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Excellent