Horoscope for All on Thursday, April 16, 2020
- The Moon is in Aquarius all day, and we prefer to be impartial, fair, and honest.
- We gravitate toward new and unique ways of approaching the world around us.
- A Venus-Jupiter sesquiquadrate occurs early tomorrow but influences today. It suggests some tendency to want more from our pleasures, pastimes, money, or love life, but it can be challenging to pinpoint or find what we’re seeking.
- We may end up wasting our time more often than not, although if we can focus on satisfying recreation, there’s no loss.
- This influence can serve to exaggerate our feelings, wants, and perceived needs.
- We might overstate our feelings or promise more than we can deliver, and the tendency to overdo is with us.
- It’s best to manage impulsiveness and hastiness.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair